General Category > Post-classic Stamps 1900 - 1940

Sarabia covers...

(1/4) > >>

Mike Ludeman:
Bubba,
Thank you for those kind words.
This is the sort of "collaborative" research which I would like to see occur more often on MexiMail and through MEPSI. 
In spite of the vast array of material on virtually any topic which is currently available in digital form on the internet, it is still difficult to conduct serious research on most topics as much of the significant material is currently held in individual collections, and not readily available to the person who has the interest in conducting the research.
Perhaps MexiMail needs a separate section for "Research" topics.  Any discussion out there?
Mike

Bubba Bland:
Mike,
This is a great study and brings me back to the days when Doug Stout and I started the original Meximail where collectors shared all sorts of data on what someone was studying. I have sold a couple of these covers in the past, and you may have them in the file that I posted on Dropbox a couple of years ago. I remember buying them at either a NF sale, which you have and S. Rumsey sale, which I don't know if you checked.
If I run into one of both any that i may have scans of I will let you know, but a search now would take a big block of my time.
B

Mike Ludeman:
Manuel, Mark:
EC = Expert Committee.  Duh!!
It's tough to get old...  ??? 
Mike

Manuel Iglesias:
Mike.
EXPERT COMMITTEE.
Manuel.

Mike Ludeman:
Mark,
Thanks.  Yes, I would like the larger scans.
What is "EC" ?
Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version