Author Topic: Wells Fargoj Mail going to Europe  (Read 249 times)

Civia Tuteur

• View Profile
Re: Wells Fargoj Mail going to Europe
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 11:26:30 AM »
Thank you for the info, Peter. I didn't realize Wells Fargo went to so many places.Civia

Peter Bamert

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 12:46:31 PM »
The Mexican WF (Fourth period) envelopes to England, France and Germany are relatively "common". I have in addition Turkey (Constantinople).From the second period ( US postal stationery with Mexican line added) I have Germany, England and Denmark.From the third period  I have to Germany.

Civia Tuteur

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 10:57:48 AM »
Thank you Rich. I didn't know Wells Fargo mail  went to Hong Kong I just scanned two covers I have from Paris and sent them to  Dexter . If you send me your email, I'll send you the scans, too. Civia

Rich Daffner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 08:04:38 PM »
I have: Portugal (Hidalgo Medallion), France (large numeral), Germany (HM).  Other destinations: Canada (Lg N) and Hong Kong (Mulita).

Randall Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 06:37:17 PM »
Suggest contact Dexter Mattoon, he is very knowledgeable in Well Fargo, Mexico. Last email I have is dextermattoon@hotmail.com. RRGRACE

Civia Tuteur

• View Profile
Wells Fargoj Mail going to Europe
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 10:52:54 AM »
I know that Wells Fargo mail went from Mexico to England. Are there Wells Fargo covers from Mexico to France or Germany or any other European countries? Where did Wells Fargo mail go besides Mexico to Mexico and Mexico to  the U.S. and England? Thank you ahead of time for your replies.Civia Tuteur