Author Topic: Queretaro, Help With Cancellation...  (Read 1165 times)

Mike Roberts

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Queretaro, Help With Cancellation...
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 06:44:22 PM »
Guys
The ISP that hosts our website has an upper limit on file sizes for uploading. 

If you attempt to upload a file that is too large, it will be rejected.

Hello Manuel!

interesting!,  then, this cancellation can be consider rare?, I would like to know why it not was accepted in Meximail, what Regulations?.  yes, I would like to receive the scan of the cancel for add it in my Taylor book.   Sub-19, Salvatierra sounds great, thank you for your help!!!.

Regards!
Rodolfo

Rodolfo Torres Vazquez

• MEPSI Member
    • View Profile
    • RTV/Stamps
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 06:11:54 PM »
Hello Manuel!

interesting!,  then, this cancellation can be consider rare?, I would like to know why it not was accepted in Meximail, what Regulations?.  yes, I would like to receive the scan of the cancel for add it in my Taylor book.   Sub-19, Salvatierra sounds great, thank you for your help!!!.

Regards!
Rodolfo
Angry with fate.  Someone or something does not let me collect in peace!!!

Manuel Iglesias

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 11:09:52 PM »
Rodolfo,

It is an unrecorded Salvatierra. A very large cancel that I sent to Meximail but could not be accepted by the regulations, but Spuff saved it and was able to sent scans to those that requested (I am talking 2-3 years ago and it was on an Eagle cover if my memory is correct). My scanner is not working at present but I will sent you a scan and maybe to Meximail (if accepted) as soon as it works. You are correct in the right lower corner you can identify not only a 9 but a 19 looking to the right side.

Best regards,

Manuel.

Rodolfo Torres Vazquez

• MEPSI Member
    • View Profile
    • RTV/Stamps
Queretaro, Help With Cancellation...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 06:33:45 PM »

Hello friends!

I bought another Maximilian stamp, but I cannot identify the Cancellation, it looks with a small 9, but maybe is part of the cancellation and it have some dots as the Salamanca Cancel., but, really I donĀ“t know, any help is welcome, thanks!

Regards
Rodolfo
Angry with fate.  Someone or something does not let me collect in peace!!!