Author Topic: Auctions closing Sunday 26th and Tusday 28th at 0900PDT and 0842PDT respectively  (Read 73 times)

Martin "Spuff" Spufford

• View Profile
Dear collectors of Classic Mexico clients and friends.
I have been having listing problems since TURBO LISTER ceased to function last week!!!!!!!!!!! (I had been using it for 22 years on a weekly basis).
My friend Bubba has been a great help with this but I have made 1 great error.
The auction which was to have closed on Sunday 2nd August will now close on Tuesday 28th July and all at the same time of 0824 PDT being unscheduled!!!.Snipe bids are a “good idea” in this situation.
That is a further 37 lots.
 It could not have happened at a worse time as I shall be in hospital that day for a 1 day kidney-stone operation.  I shall be home late afternoon I hope and expect  to do the invoicing on the morning of the 29th so please be patient if you are a buyer that day.
I am also hoping my 2nd August auction will go ahead as usual with a scheduled listing.

As I say above a further 37 lots will all close together on Tuesday 28th July morning PDT at 0824 hours
I shall hold the mailing from Sunday 26th July auction to include any items bought  on Tuesday 28th July.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!

34  auction lots for you in my auction this week as follows all scheduled to close at 1 minute intervals as usual.:-

Maritime covers
2 covers, 1 of these is from Mexico, posted in Paris and sent on to Madrid (lotjr1591).

Prestamp covers
1 cover

1856 issue
3 covers one of which is an early usage 1R from Orizava to Veracruz (lot jr1610).

1861 issue
7 high values 4 odf which as follows. An 8r black, Mexico (lot jr1609), an 8R green also from Mexico (lot jr1608),
2 x 4r rose on yellow both used at Veracruz during the French Occupation (lotjr1605), and a single 4R rose on yellow from Veracruz (lot jr1604).

Imperial Eagles
9 lots

1868 issue
9 district lots

1874-1883
3 covers.

As I say above a further 37 lots will all close together on Tuesday 28th July morning PDT at 0824 hours
I shall hold the nailing from Sunday 26th July auction to include any items bought  on Tuesday 28th July.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!

To view all of my auction lots and to place your snipe bids just use this handy link which will take you straight to my site.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_skipfnorm=1&_nkw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=spuffnstuff&_sop=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&_fosrp=1&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

I have done a whole lot of work to make it easier to find stamps in my Buy It Now store. See search criteria below, all revised.

1118  Lots in my Fixed Price/BIN store. (See link).
Of which 536   are Imperial Eagles  and a direct link follows here.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sadis=15&_saslop=1&_fss=1&_sasl=spuffnstuff&LH_BIN=1&_from=R40&_nkw=eagle&_sacat=0&_sop=16
Cheers
Spuff
C.MARTIN SPUFFORD
PO BOX 104050 LINCOLN NORTH
AUCKLAND 0654
NEW ZEALAND
Ebay name
spuffnstuff
tel 64-9-8375577