Author Topic: Mid Winter APS Show Open House  (Read 1744 times)

Bubba Bland

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Mid Winter APS Show Open House
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 08:42:51 PM »
 On the 19th of this month my wife Jackie and I will host an Open House party for collectors that will be attending the Mid Winter APS Show in Riverside California. We live aprox. 12 miles from the show's site, and we hope anyone on our forum that may attend the show will come to join us and other MEPSI members for some of Bubba's homemade Chili, CornBread and fixings. Plenty of Mexican Beer will be on hand, wine will be available and other liquid refreshments.

For those attending the show, but without transportation, let me know and I will try to arrange someone that you can share a ride with. The party will start at 5:00 pm on Friday the 19th of February and last until you want to go home.

This is the third time we have had a party in conjunction with the APS show out here and we have had around 20 to 30 people each time. Please feel free to bring along a guest. There will be wives attending and the talk will be stamps and just about anything else.

To get to our home, whether you are traveling East or West on the 91 Freeway through Corona, take the Main exit and go South about a mile to 10th street. Turn left on 10th Street and make the first right onto Ramona. At the end of the block out house will be on the right side of the street.

Address 1022 Ramona
Corona Ca 92879

Telephone 951-734-3166

Please let us know if possible if you are going to attend. If you can't you are still welcome, as I will make enough chili to feed an army.

You will be welcome and I will look forward to seeing you here.

Bubba
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 09:39:23 PM by Bubba Bland »
A collector of Dos Reales of the first design. Always having fun.