Author Topic: List of MEPSI Library digital items available for sale to members  (Read 2842 times)

Tad Mackie

• Administrator
  • So many stamps, so little time........
    • View Profile
Re: List of MEPSI Library digital items available for sale to members
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 08:21:26 PM »
Hi, Randall -

Thanks for the compliments!  I have a "next project" I am working on, but I am not at liberty to tell you what it is.  I can tell you it is fairly large, and will be a free digital item to MEPSI members.

Best regards, and Happy New Year to all!!

Randall Grace

• View Profile
Re: List of MEPSI Library digital items available for sale to members
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 06:39:30 PM »
Tad you are beginning a new era for Mepsi with the digitalization of some of our core reference materials and the membership is grateful and will greatly benfit from you excellent work. The pricing is certaily resonable compared with the paper equilavents. It may be that the majority of our reference materials will be digital but I admit I am a little old fashioned, as I still also like to use the "paper references"! Thanks for keeping the membership up to date as to availablity and what are your future digitalization plans if any? RR GRACE

Tad Mackie

• Administrator
  • So many stamps, so little time........
    • View Profile
List of MEPSI Library digital items available for sale to members
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 03:41:17 PM »
Available for sale to MEPSI Members - digital products on CD or DVD (depending on size), in PDF format.  A PDF reader will be required to read these files - one such is the (free, downloadable) Adobe PDF Reader.

(NEW)  "1895-1898 Mail Transportation Issue of Mexico", 100th Anniversary Edition - 1995 - Karl H. Schimmer.   $20 postpaid anywhere.

"The First Fifty Years of Mexicana 1952-2001"    $35 postpaid anywhere.   Note:  For those who don't already have a copy, the "Index of the First Fifty Years of Mexicana", by John Kordich, softbound, is a perfect companion volume to the First Fifty Years of Mexicana DVD - it provides a comprehensive overview of the content of the journal.  PDF digital search capabilities are superb, but this book gives the user an excellent staring point for using the DVD.  Available when ordering the Mexicana DVD for an additional $20 postpaid ($55 total postpaid for the DVD plus Index).  Shipping will be by Priority Mail for any items ordered with the Index book, at no extra charge.

"The 6th Decade of Mexicana 2001-2011"     $10 postpaid anywhere.  Newly available (as of
December 2011), this completes the digitization of the first 60 years of Mexicana)  Offered as a
separate DVD only, and not in combination with "The First Fifty Years...." DVD.

"EPS Postal Stationery Catalog"    $35 postpaid anywhere    This is a digitization of an
excellent Library copy and is much better quality than the photocopies previously available from
the MEPSI Publications Department, which is now out of print. 

"The Heitmann Handbook - Mexico portion"     $10 Postpaid anywhere.  In German, but using text
capture of the pdf file one can make use of German to English (or Spanish) internet translation
services.....

"The Pre-Stamp Postal Markings of Mexico" - Yag/Bash  $15 postpaid anywhere.  This digital
version incorporates the Supplement, which was "cut and pasted" into the book before
digitization.

The above files may be requested by mail from:

Tad Mackie, MEPSI Librarian
55 Logan Circle
Strasburg, VA  22657-5266
USA

Please make your check payable to:  Mexico Elmhurst Philatelic Society

Please include the titles you are requesting and your name and mailing address with your
order.

Any questions, please email:    MEPSI.library@gmail.com
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 12:03:09 PM by Tad Mackie »