Author Topic: WSS NY 2016  (Read 2711 times)

Bubba Bland

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
WSS NY 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 05:04:03 PM »
For those interested in booking rooms for The World Stamp Show - New York 2016
The officers of MEPSI have contracted with a hotel in New York that will may server as a gathering point for members and collectors of Mexico during this important show next year. ROW NYC is the hotel that Guy Shaw and I have been working with to provide reasonable rates for New York City that is both close to the show venue and subway connections. It is located in the Times Square area and provides updated rooms. Our rate is for Superior Full/Queen rooms at the cost of $209 + taxes per night. The dates for Check in run from May 26th (Thursday) to June 5th the follow Saturday. The show starts on Saturday May 28th and the final day is June 5th the following Saturday. To see what ROW NYC is like, used the following link: rownyc.comTo make reservations use the following link. The Password is MEPSI :    https://rownyc.reztrip.com/rt/ext/promoRate?property=71&mode=b&pm=true&sr=113856&vr=3PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY. Rooms are limited. The reservations can be cancelled within 72 hours prior to arrival. Reservations for this rate ends on April 26, 2016 or when filled. Expect early filling and I would hope they would add additional rooms at this rate, but this is not guaranteed. Below is the chart for room available regarding check in time.You can contact me personally if you have questions. Bubba Bland
A collector of Dos Reales of the first design. Always having fun.