Author Topic: Spuff's BIN to-day and a new auction will be going up on 21st March  (Read 679 times)

Martin "Spuff" Spufford

• View Profile
Spuff's BIN to-day and a new auction will be going up on 21st March
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 01:44:37 PM »
Dear collectors of Classic Mexico clients and friends. (Thursday 18 March 2021).
Sorry to inform you that with postage delays and lack of listable material I am only listing Store (BIN) material this week. Please support my site in this difficult time.
ONLY STORE MATERIAL AGAIN THIS WEEK MY NEXT AUCTION GOES UP ON 21ST MARCH.
[/color]Mail to Mexico update 14th November 2020.[/b]
[/color]I have just had confirmation from the NZ post that mail to Mexico IS going through but many weeks for delivery AND NO GUARANTEE SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. [/b]
[/color]We are in level 1 lockdown at present in NZ. Airmail is still going out but very slowly to all destinations and there may be delays at NZ airport waiting for a plane to your country. There is no reason to believe your item is LOST in the mail, just very slow. [/b]
[/color]Please be very patient.[/b]
[/color]Please remove request for a refund until 3 months from mailing have passed. Then I will gladly give a refund[/b]

[/color]BIN store. See search criteria below, all revised.
[/color]I have done a whole lot of work to make it easier to find stamps in my Buy It
[/color]1005[/b]  Lots in my Fixed Price/BIN store. (See link).
Of which [/color]508[/b]   are Imperial Eagles  and a direct link follows here.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sadis=15&_saslop=1&_fss=1&_sasl=spuffnstuff&LH_BIN=1&_from=R40&_nkw=eagle&_sacat=0&_sop=16

For [/color]ALL[/u][/b] my Buy It Now (BIN) also called fixed price lots here is the link with listed most recently first

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_skipfnorm=1&_nkw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=spuffnstuff&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&_fosrp=1&LH_BIN=1&_sop=10

Search “foreign” for foreign mail there are [/color]187[/b] lots, and “sel” for group lots. There are [/color]9[/b] lots.

I have revised these to make it work better for you, especially the 1856s,1861s and the 1872s.
SEARCH CRITERIA.
To search my BIN lots I have moved the lot number to the beginning of the title line so BINs are easily discernible from auction lots.
Search in title line and/or description as follows.
Here’s what to enter in your “search” at my “spuffnstuff” store for the various issue I am listing (at present).START WITH THE Key words and/or UNDERLINED ONES!!
PRESTAMP, LS .([size=0pt]lettersheet from any issue/period[/size]),For fakes or reprints (any issue) search FAKE ,REPRINT 1856, 1856-60 and/or, EMERALD1861, 1861-64 ,
*Any group of any issue search for “sel*.
, EAGLE, MAXI, 1867, GOTHIC, GDA PROV, 1868-9, 1868-1872,
1872, PS (Papel Sellado watermark)., FOREIGN (MAIL), NUMERALITO, 1874-1877, 1878 (bottom numbers), PORTE DE MAR, 1878-1883, PSE (Postal Stationery Envelope), PSC (Postal Stationery Card). WELLS Fargo, MEDALLION. Large NUMERALS. MULITAS, REVOLUTION (covers and stamps), CORBATA, BARRIL, INFLATION, OFFICIALS. PERFIN (Mexico), AEGEAN, CHINA.