Author Topic: correos EUM watermarks on mulitas  (Read 2969 times)

Fernando P-M

• Dealer Member
    • View Profile
    • La Filatelia Mexicana
Re: correos EUM watermarks on mulitas
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 10:31:59 PM »
I know the CORREOSEUM watermark horizontally and in some values exist vertically but the regular way is horizontally, vertically is considered a variety. It also exists reversed (backwards) in both positions. You also have to check the grain of the paper because sometimes the watermark was displaced in relation to the stamps and the stamps in the right or left columns of the sheet might not have the watermark, but if the grain in the paper is VERTICAL, and it has one or two straight edges, it should have had the watermark, but it escaped due to the shift of the paper, leaving the columns at right OR left unwatermarked. If the grain is HORIZONTAL, the stamp originated from a completely unwatermarked sheet.

Happy Halloween to all!!!

Fernando PM

Marc Gonzales

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
correos EUM watermarks on mulitas
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 09:00:56 PM »
A non MEPSI member has posed a question to me which I hope others can help with.  Regarding the correos EUM watermark #152 - Is this watermark on mulitas normally horizontal across stamps or vertical, or found both ways?  Is there a norm, or are variations normal, ie vertical, horizontal and backwards (as if looking in a mirror?)
Marc