Author Topic: Mexico's Revenue Stamps - By Michael D. Roberts, Editor.  (Read 6460 times)

Randall Grace

• View Profile
Re: Mexico's Revenue Stamps - By Michael D. Roberts, Editor.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 09:02:18 PM »
The 2011 Mexico Revenue Stamp book by Mr. Roberts in full color is simply spectacular and a necessary item in any Mexico philatelist library as the pictures therein are better than any other book or catalougue of any Mexico stamps. It is obtained from Jesper Andersen in the publications department (Publications@mepsi.org) and cost with shipping in US is around $65-70.00 approximately as I understand it. This book now sets a high mark for Mexico publications, as future ones will need to incorporate similar color and detail, a very difficult challenge. My congratulations to Mike Roberts and others that worked so hard to produce this magnificant book for all Mexico philatelists.   RR GRACE

Colin Deane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 09:53:13 AM »
I wasn't aware this new book was available yet. Did I miss the anouncement?  How do we order a copy?

Colin

Farley Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 10:24:04 PM »
I couldn't agree more.  A beautiful work.  Thanks.
Farley Katz
San Antonio

Fernando P-M

• Dealer Member
    • View Profile
    • La Filatelia Mexicana
Mexico's Revenue Stamps - By Michael D. Roberts, Editor.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 01:42:58 PM »
I received today the new book of Mexican Revenues by Mike Roberts and I am amazed at this most complete, informative, well edited and extraordinary presentation.

I highly recommend it not only to the revenue stamp collectors but to anyone interested in Mexican Philately in general, because at some time or other you will run into revenue stamps and this book will be very handy for classifiying and appraising.

My congratulations to Mike for his extraordinary effort in presenting us with this beautiful book. You excel not only as editor of MEXICANA but also as editor of this great work.

Un abrazo,

Fernando Perez-Maldonado